Saturday, March 26, 2011

Introductions please!

Hello and welcome to Sunset Shutterbug!

I had the idea for Sunset Shutterbug several years ago when I decided to print my photos and make them into greeting cards. I had some family members say they liked my cards and I should try to sell them. Now I'm finally getting around to it!

I started doing photography when I took my first photography class my senior year in high school. I took several classes at my local junior college and really loved it. I've taken a bit of a hiatus from photography, but am getting back into it since I finally have a working camera! Since it's been a while, it'll take me some time to get back into my groove and to re-train my eye so you'll see how my photography changes ... and hopefully improves! The more you shoot, the better you get.

I'm aiming to venture out more and explore San Francisco where I live. It's currently raining which makes photography a bit more challenging but I'll be posting pictures I take, along with ones I'm working on creating into greeting cards.

I'm a fan of repetition and patterns in photographs. I also like photographing not your typical objects or unusual things that maybe someone else would overlook. But we'll see what new images I come up with! Food is also a fun topic I enjoy.

If you'd like to see my Etsy shop I have set up, please check out Sunset Shutterbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment