Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Indian Burrito

There's an Indian food truck that shows up twice a week outside my building at work during lunch time. San Francisco and the Bay Area has a pretty big food truck following. From cupcakes, to Korean to tacos to even Dim Sum. I haven't really bought food from a truck very often, which is surprising because food trucks are everywhere here in San Francisco. I've been at my current job for just over 7 months and I have yet to try the Indian food truck till today.

I decided to pop on down to the Curry Up Now truck and finally check it out as there's always a line when they're parked.




I ordered a Tikka Masala chicken burrito. And it was pretty hefty size burrito too. Chicken Tikka Masala is pretty much my "go to" dish anyway at Indian places so I was curious how this would taste.



Wow, I'm amazed. It's surprisingly spicy and really tasty. Nice flavor all wrapped up in a burrito. I'll eat half and save the rest for tomorrow's lunch. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

Do you have any good food trucks where you live?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm looks/sounds delicious! Indian food is my favorite. Unfortunately there's no food trucks here. I am jealous. Haha.

    ReplyDelete