Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Patching up my mini cards

I stayed home today from work as I woke up with yet again, a sore throat. I got to work yesterday and was going to leave halfway through, but I chugged along. Today I decided to stay home and rest. I think it's helped. Mostly laid in bed watching TV and dosing off and on. I have a feeling my niece may have given me something. Then again, both my parents were coughing. And my grandma. I also take public transportation. Oh who knows where I got it from. Either way, I don't like it.

Between dosing and eating, I printed out labels to cover up my typo on my business cards. Luckily the labels I bought the other week are the perfect size for my mini business cards.

I actually like the quality of the cards, though I now know to double check and triple check my writing before submitting them to be printed.



1 comment:

  1. I have mini cards too.. yey. I love them, but now I wish I had done a different design. :( The typo thing is my biggest source of anxiety when it comes to design. ahhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete