Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Productive day

Well, to an extent, I was productive today.

I had the day off from work because it's Passover (I work for a Jewish organization, even though I'm not Jewish) so I decided I was going to do laundry, clean the living room, kitchen, bathroom and dining room. Plus make more greeting cards, magnets and whatever else I could squeeze in. Oh, and also go to my workout class, go to the post office and maybe go pick up more supplies.

Whelp, apparently I'm not Superwoman and there are only so many hours in the day.

I did just manage to clean the kitchen and dining room. I'm so lame, I was too lazy to go downstairs to pick up the mop, so instead I used those bacterial wipes you use to sanitize surfaces. Well that took a while! At least the floor is clean.

The laundry's almost done, but it's so time consuming when you have several loads to wash. Ugh. I haven't tacked the bathroom. I'm tired now.

But before my cleaning spree, I did manage to make some more greeting cards and also listed 2 more postcards. A cupcake one and a sunset one.


My aunt asked if she could get 4 sets of magnets to give away for Administrative Professional's Day which is next Wednesday, April 27th here. So I had to print out some photos this morning and I'm making them into magnets. I think 1 picture isn't going to workout, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing with that. I'm thinking of making a set that has various images. We'll see!

Oh, and speaking of magnets, I did manage to have my very first sale!! I sold off my green magnets seen here


I was tickled pink!! So I need to send those off in the mail today. Hopefully this is the beginning of many more sales!

Later on tonight I'll go to my workout class. I'm feeling pretty blobby because I've been so preoccupied with Etsy. Ugh! But one cool thing is I'm glad the studio I go to workout at will be offering yoga classes starting in May! Yay! I'll have somewhere to go after my yoga class at the local community college is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment