Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project supplies and new reads

Over the weekend I got my card stock samples in to make more greeting cards. I can't figure out if I like it or not. I think it's because the texture is different than what I used previously. Still thinking about it.

The same day, I also got my glass tiles in. They're so small! I'm going to convert them into magnets. I hope it turns out ok.



Today I also went to pick up more supplies, but I probably bought more than I needed to. Nothing like going shopping into a crafts/arts supply store and wanting to start 50 different projects.




Apart from sorting out photo craft projects, I finally got a copy (via the library) of Steve Martin's newest novel called "An Object Of Beauty." I've read his other 2 books which I liked. This one feels very different than the others. My current list of "to be read" list is pretty long. I don't read fast enough compared to the number of books I want to read and acquire. My goal was to read 25 books this year (I read 18 last year) and I'm really surprised I've read 14 this year so far so I'm pretty ahead.

Have you read any good books lately? Or working on any cool projects? Feel free to share!

2 comments:

  1. I heart the library! I am reading : I am number four...lets hope it is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the library too. It's nice on the wallet too because buying books gets expensive! What are you reading? I'm always curious what folks like to read.

    ReplyDelete