Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting it together

Well, not quite but trying.



I finally made my mini business cards into bookmarks.

I made a bunch of cards last night (12:30am!) so I need to package them up ... ack actually photograph them first and then package them up. I'm going to attempt to see if I can sell any at the yard sale this weekend down at my folks place. I did advertise this as a yard/craft sale.

I'm totally sure that if anyone looks at my stuff, they'll think it's overpriced or want a card for like 50 cents. Sorry, I can't. I won't. This is the risk I shall take. If anything, I'll let people take free bookmarks in hopes that they'll remember me.

I'm also planning on making some cookies. I was reading online that sometimes strangers are super hesitant to buy anything that's "homemade". I read one woman said she baked something and not one person bought anything. Anyway, I think if that happens, well I have a big enough family and know people who would be more than willing to eat them. I like baking.

So tonight I need to pack up some of my stuff and attempt to work on things tonight and tomorrow at my folks house.

No comments:

Post a Comment