Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The good things that happened


Image via LennyMud's shop on Etsy.


I swear sometimes you feel like you can't win. If it's not one thing, it's another. Instead of focusing on all the things that have gone wrong in the last week, I figured I'd make a list of things to be happy about that happened today:

1. I got an awesome haircut and left the salon feeling amazing.
2. I was able to get a seat on the bus going to and from downtown.
3. I got to see both my niece and nephew this morning and see them off to daycare.
4. Picked up a pair of earrings from Macy's that ended up costing me $3 (org. $55). I love deals.
5. Getting to catch up with 2 friends on the phone today.
6. Not sitting any traffic whatsoever today.
7. Freshly cleaned bed sheets!
8. Sex and the City mini marathon via Comcast On Demand.

What's one thing you're happy about that happened today?

No comments:

Post a Comment