Sunday, September 25, 2011

Books, books and more books!

I wasn't planning on attending the SF Friends of the Library Annual Big Book Sale because my mom wasn't able to come this time around, but I decided last minute to go. It's the biggest book sale on the west coast! Any avid book lover would love this place. It's amazing! Books under $4 and today all the books were $1 or less.

I left pretty exhausted as did my brother who went for the first time this year. We did a little damage and I also picked up a bunch of books for my aunt's classroom. She has a mini library since the school library is shut down.











I walked away with 43 books for $43. Not bad. Can just imagine that if I paid full price, it could have cost several hundred dollars.

Until next year!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds awesome! I wish I knew about that! I loove books too :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this looks like HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with tables and tables of books!

    ReplyDelete