Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mailing challenge, etc.

52 Weeks of Mail sponsored by EtsyGreetings Team has offically started. Well, it started on Monday.

I have the rest of the week off (yay for 4 day weekends!) so I sent this off to my hairstylist when I got home after a cut and color from him. I forgot I had these funny postcards hanging around. Good way to kick off the event, right?



Hopefully he'll get a kick out of these awesome mail-order fashion hunk postcards from 1970s catalogs. If you'd like me to send you something fun in the mail let me know in the comments!

Since I took out all this card stock/art paper my aunt gave to me recently, I decided I need to package up my magnets. I'm not sure if I like the color background for packaging or if I should leave it white or do nothing. Then to top it off I made color labels a while back for packaging and of course I can't find the sheet. I was turning my apartment upside down looking for it. I don't believe I used it up. I could have, but not knowing is driving me crazy. I'm too lazy to print a new sheet, but I guess that's what I have to do. I'll be busy tonight!

Tomorrow I'll be heading up to Marin for the first ever SF Etsy Marin show! You can check out the specifics here. I look forward to getting to meet some other SF Etsy members and enjoy the weather up there. It's been hot in the Bay Area!! A craft show and great fall weather? It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment