Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is it payday yet?

Ever have those days where payday seems so faraway?

I have film and prints to pick up from the photo lab. I can't wait. New cards are a comin'! Plus I love the funny guy at the photo lab. He reminds me of what's his face from Napoleon Dynamite. Oh, Napoleon. That's who he reminds me of. It's totally weird, he just has a longer blond curly hair in the shape of a fohawk. So funny.

I'm also in the process of thinking about Christmas shopping. Need some money for that, right? I don't have a bunch of gifts to buy, but I want to get a little more thoughtful this time instead of buying last minute or buying whatever because I can't figure what to get. I was thinking of trying to buy local, that is buy from little boutiques or check out Urban Bazaar over in the Inner Sunset to help support local artists. Maybe everyone will get a succulent plant from their succulent bar because those are kinda hard to kill. Everyone likes a little greenery, right? Mine haven't died yet. They also haven't burned in the kitchen window so that's a good sign that they're healthy plants. Either way, need to start making a list soon!

I'm helping plan my office's annual Hanukkah party next month. We do an elephant gift exchange every year and since I didn't participate last year for it, I figured this year I would. I was thinking of using a box of cereal as the gift. Maybe something like Fruity Pebbles or something. I may have something hanging around that would be better. I'd be happy getting a box of cereal!

How are things in your neck of the woods? Getting ready for the holidays yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment