Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What to do with it all?


A few months back when I was saying goodbye to my aunt after visiting, she asked if I wanted a fairly decent stack of scrap booking paper. I used a little for packaging my stuff, but really I have no idea what to do with all this colorful paper.

Since photography's my thing, being "crafty" or "artist" in other ways is out of my comfort zone. I tried googling ideas on what to use the paper for, but I'm fairly low level when it comes to, well being creative with paper.

So I'd love some ideas! Especially from those of you who love paper projects. It's going to be raining for part of this coming weekend so something to keep me occupied would be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just wanted to say a big thank you for the thoughtful comment you left on my blog (Dough, Dirt & Dye). Thanks so much for sharing your experience about your grandmother's passing. No need to apologize for the long post - it was really great. Anyway, sorry about your loss - and yes, there's only so much for which we can plan. Focus on the good stuff, right?

    PS as a kid I used to make paper chains w/ scraps of colorful paper - and then used them to decorate windows and doorways at Christmas. Did you come up with a way to use the box of scraps from your aunt?

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,

    You're welcome! I think I'm going to try to make some notebook/journals with it. We'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about DIY wrapping paper? Christmas is in just over two weeks! I know I'm late on this post, buuuuut... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, great idea. It'll come in handy this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete