Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Blog Hop

As part of the EtsyGreetings Team, a number of shops decided to participate in a Valentine's Day Blog Hop promoting one of our cards along with another item from Etsy.com

Love You Sign Photo Greeting Card


Leather Bike Frame Bag


I figure my card isn't a typical card that one would probably think of for Valentine's Day or use to say "I love you". A lot of men don't dig the whole Valentine's Day thing, so I figured my card would be ideal for a guy because it's not coated with pink, hearts, flowers and other things we associate with Valentine's Day. In other words, it's totally dude appropriate.

Since I live in San Francisco, there's tons of cyclists. Lots of folks commute to and from work or use bikes as their primary form of transportation. Like anyone, they got stuff to carry. Paper work for the office, iPads, iBooks, regular books, reports, packages ... they carry all sorts of stuff. Why not get him to replace that gross backpack from high school and pick him up a cool, personalized bike leather bag? Just because they bike around, doesn't mean they can't do it in style, right? He'll be the envy all his cycle buddies.

To check out some other blogs from the team participating, click on either arrow below!








13 comments:

  1. I love your card, it's great for a guy. The bag is really nice too, great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both the card and the bag! I wish I had a bike ;-)!

    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I have a bike (actually my aunt's) but I tried to bike in SF a couple times and I get too scared I'll be killed by a driver. More power to the urban cyclists!

      Delete
  3. Great to see a "dude" card! Well done! Such a good pick to go with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card and its gift pair are the perfect choices for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bag. Nice card with a great complimentary gift selection for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Card. The bag would make a perfect gift to go with it too.

      Delete
  6. Love your pairing! I love the rustic brown tones in each! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! Husband and I skip V-day and it's great to see an all-purpose "love" card.

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bag and I love your card. (My DH and I skip too, Susan). I'm eyeballing those blueberries in the post below too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice card! I love how unique it is and how earthy feels it has, just like the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pairing! The bag is perfect for that man on the go and your card is perfect. You've shown it doesn't have to be pink to be valentine related.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the bag!!! hubby was here with me and he loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete