When's the last time you did something nice for yourself? Considering how busy we are day to day, how we fill our days with everything and still feel like we didn't get everything done, we often put ourselves last. I know I do!
I did a couple searches for ideas on how to take better care of myself and put ME first and the funny thing is the ideas I came across are SO simple! Remember whether you're running a shop, have a day job, have a family to look after or have a lot of other stuff going on, you can't be of much use to anyone unless you take care of yourself first.
Here's some ideas to get you started on giving yourself some TLC today. Best part? They're FREE!
* Find and notice something beautiful every day
* Write thank you notes to those who have touched your life and inspired you
* Dance around your house
* Eat something unhealthy AND enjoy it without self-criticism or guilt
* Schedule a day of no schedule
* Watch cartoons
* Lay in the grass and watch the clouds
* Sit and people watch
* Say no
* Listen to your favorite music
* Draw a picture like you did when you were a child
* Try out meditation- no pressure
* Start a journal – gratitude, your personal story, an art journal, use prompts, whatever works for you – get writing and creating