Friday, September 21, 2012

Dinner anyone?

I had the awesome opportunity to photograph a restaurant earlier this week. I mainly focused on the kitchen which I must say, was quite calm! I photographed Alexander's Steakhouse located in the SOMA District in San Francisco. It's near AT&T Park and the Caltrain Station.

I did this project purely for fun to try and photograph something I normally wouldn't think of photographing. It was also a great opportunity use the various modes on my camera. I must say it was pretty tricky with all the different lighting!

I'll be posting some more photos of my experience, but the staff was awesome!! It's made me really appreciate the amount of work that goes into getting food on the table. So be nice to those who serve your food to you!

The staff totally let me photograph them as they were working and I don't know about you, but I probably wouldn't want anyone photographing myself working, but then again I work at a desk most of the day. I loved it, they were even saying, "Did you get a picture of that, that's where the action is!" Awe yeah!

So here are some of the food shots ... I'll be posting more over the next week or so. Sorry if it makes you hungry.








1 comment:

  1. You've got me wanting to see the other photos you took of the steakhouse! =0)
    These are some really great shots of the food (and yes, you made me a little hungry...). My faves are the 2nd pic and the last one. Great job. Can't wait to see the rest.
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete